Friday, July 3, 2009

Camp Ox II


My Adoption agency (Madison Adoption Associates) has just announced their second trip back to China to do a 2 day camp with children in an Orphanage in Guangzhou. What an incredible honor to get a second invitation from the CCAA. Please click on the link I posted on the top right side of my blog to follow their journey to these children in mid July. My agency has announced they will be able to place some of these young children that they will personally meet and interact with. At the first camp they were given 42 children to place. If it weren't for the Camp Ox trip #1 and certain circumstances surrounding it,(as mentioned in My Story post below) we would not be going to China in a few weeks to get our son. I am forever grateful to Diana at MAA who has made my dreams of becoming a mother come true twice now. (Diana, thank you with all my heart!)

The pics in this slide show are children that paricipated in MAA's camp. Many of them have been placed with their forever family and will be coming home to America soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment