Monday, August 3, 2009

Chicken Head!

The heat here makes it almost impossible to go out during the day. (around 115 heat index) We do venture out once the sun goes down and it is still near 100 degrees. Humidity is unbearable. We have had the pleasure of joining other families for dinner two nights this weeks. One night was at an Italian restaurant. We had Pizza and Spaghetti with Meat sauce. It was actually very good. And the pizza, hands down was the best I ever had. (Really)

Last night we all ate a Thai food restaurant. I ordered a half chicken thinking that would be safest. So I ate a few pieces and then came across the half HEAD of the chicken with eyeball, beak and all right there on my plate. UGH !!! Are you kidding me... They say that they include the head so that you don't think you are being cheated. Needless to say, I was done eating on the spot. If anything, we all had good laugh about it.





1 comment:

  1. I thought 98 degrees with 90% humidity was bad!! I can't even imagine what 113/115 feels like. You all like you are enjoying yourselves. Boys are a handful!! He is really cute which probably makes him really ornery. Glad to hear all is going well. God Bless!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete