Sunday, October 4, 2009

Difficult finding time to Blog!!

It's been very difficult to keep my blog up to date. Life has been very busy and since my days start at the wee hour of 5:45 am and don't end until my very active children are both back in bed at 9:00 pm. The next hour is laundry and last minute cleanup before my body refuses to go anymore. (It doesn't matter what my mind tells my body either, the body refuses) After all, I am on an average, 15 years older than most doing this with a 3 and 5 year old.

"God doesn't call those who are equipped, he equips those who answer the call." by Mother Teresa

Dear God, I answered the call, may I have a little more equipment please....thank you! Love Katie and Matthew's mommy.

I'm working on updates, stay tuned................

No comments:

Post a Comment